Auditions for models/performers
Being involved in the WOW Awards Show is exciting and rewarding – an achievement you can be proud of. You will make new friends, extend your creative skills and have loads of fun along the way. You will also have the privilege of wearing cutting-edge garments made by some of the most creative art and fashion designers from New Zealand and around the world.
What are we looking for in a model/performer?
- You don’t need any previous experience in modelling
- Confident in movement
- Dance experience is an advantage but not essential
- Model/performer age requirement is 16 years and over
- Minimum height: Female – 170cm
- Minimum height: Male – 178cm
- Able to commit to ALL rehearsals
- Confident in front of large groups of people, performing in front of television cameras and photographers
- Able to take instruction from choreographers and directors
Please note: The number of models/performers changes each year depending on the amount of garment entries received
Auditions for the 2021 WOW Awards Show will take place in May 2021.
Further information will be available on our website closer to the time. In the meantime, if you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact our Wardrobe Operations & Garment Logistics Manager, Leonie Trathen.