Please note Auditions for the 2021 WOW Awards Show have been and all Models/Performers have been selected
If you think you have what it takes to be a Model/Performer in our 2022 Awards Show and you missed out this year, keep an eye on our website for the 2022 Audition information including the date and venue.
For more information please read the FAQs below
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN A MODEL/PERFORMER?
- You need to be Wellington based
- You do not need any previous experience in modelling
- Model/performer age requirement is 16 years and over
- Minimum height: For Models identifying as Female– 170cm | For Models identifying as Male– 178cm. Those identifying as non-binary must meet one of these criteria
- You must be able to commit to ALL rehearsals
- Be confident in front of large groups of people, performing in front of television cameras and photographers
- Able to take instruction from choreographers, directors, and photographers
- Dance experience is an advantage but not essential
IF SELECTED AS A MODEL/PERFORMER, WILL I BE PAID?
Yes, this is a paid role. Payment level is determined through a tiered structure. The tiers are based on the following mix of criteria,
- previous experience,
- the sections you are cast in,
- the number of garments you are selected to wear, which is determined by garment fit and model/performer movement capability.
IF SELECTED AS A MODEL/PERFORMER, HOW MUCH TIME AM I COMMITTING TO?
- There are six sections in the Show. Each section is rehearsed on different days of the week and you will be called in only for the sections you are cast in. Most models/performers are required 3-4 evenings and 1-2 weekend days
- Rehearsals start the second week in August and continue through until the Show opens in late September – mid October 2022. 100% commitment to all rehearsals and Shows is absolutely essential
- Rehearsals generally run Monday to Thursday evenings 5:45pm – 10:30pm and Saturday and Sundays 10am-6pm.
HAVE A QUESTION THAT ISN'T ANSWERED?
For further enquiries please contact Garment Operations & Logistics Manager, Leonie: firstname.lastname@example.org