Here’s our step-by-step guide to redeeming your 2019 Souvenir Programme, WOW Picnic or WOW Dessert when you attend the 2019 WOW Awards Show.
If you have any questions about redeeming your vouchers, please don’t hesitate to contact our Ticketing Supervisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Souvenir Programme
If you have purchased Platinum seats or have purchased a Souvenir Programme online, follow the steps below to redeem your voucher:
- Check your ticket has a Programme stub attached to it or if you added on after purchasing your tickets, check you have received a separate Programme voucher.
- Redeem your voucher from the clearly signed collection points, these will be marked: “Platinum and pre-ordered Souvenir Programme pick up here”
- You can redeem your Programme on any day from Thursday 26 September from the WOW HUB at the allocated pick up point (signed as above).
Top tip: Why not collect your Programme in advance and get to know the finalist garments before you see them come to life on stage?
For the 2019 WOW HUB opening times, please see below.
|Example of a Platinum ticket with a Programme voucher stub attached.||Example of a Programme voucher which has been added on to an order.|
WOW Picnic / Dessert
- Check you have received a separate Picnic or Dessert voucher.
- When you head through the doors of the TSB Arena and into the atrium of the venue, follow the signs for WOW Picnics and Desserts.
Top tip: For quick collection make sure you enter through the doors on the left hand side. The collection point will then be on your right as you enter the atrium.
- Hand over your voucher and receive your Picnic or Dessert!
|Example of a WOW Picnic voucher (separate to Show ticket)||Example of a WOW Dessert voucher (separate to Show ticket)|
The WOW HUB is located directly outside the TSB Arena and is your place for all things WOW! From here you can collect or purchase your 2019 Souvenir Programme as well as our exclusive range of 2019 merchandise, there is a ticketing office, and garment installations as well as pre-show activity to help you journey out of this world before you’ve even stepped through the doors of the TSB Arena…
- 11:00am to 4:00pm daily (Monday 23rd September to Sunday 13th October inclusive)
- Plus 90 minutes before any evening show
- ½ an hour post evening shows