- Introduction and Application of Terms and Conditions
- At the World of WearableArt (“WOW”), our aim is for you to enjoy every moment of your WOW experience, including purchasing your tickets. The following Terms and Conditions of purchase have been developed to ensure your understanding of the purchase process. If you have any questions about the information provided below, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- Confirmation of Orders
- You should receive an order confirmation from us once you have completed the ticket purchasing process. If you do not, or any issues or error messages occur during the payment processing phase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +64 3 547 0859. Failure to contact us in these instances may result in your tickets not being secured and WOW will not be responsible for any loss that you may suffer arising from such failure.
- Delivery of Printed and Delivered Tickets
If you chose the option of receiving a “printed and delivered ticket”:
- Tickets will be sent to you via courier if within New Zealand and international post if you have an international location.
- If ordering from within New Zealand, you should receive your tickets within 10 working days.
- Delivery of Emailed Tickets
- A PDF containing your ticket is immediately sent to the email address you provided when making your purchase. Please check this email after you have completed your purchase. If you are unable to locate the email with your PDF ticket attached, please check your spam/junk folder.
- At any stage if you want to check your ticket order you can login to your account to see your purchase or reset your password. Login to your account here: https://nz.patronbase.com/_WorldOfWearableArt/Login
- Refunds and Transfers
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your performance date, time and seat selection.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable subject to availability and payment of a transfer fee.
- WOW will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed printed and Delivered Tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase. WOW may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of printed tickets (see Fees and Charges listed below).
- Subject to any laws that cannot be excluded (including consumer entitlements provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and Fair Trading Act 1986), in the event that a performance has to be cancelled or postponed, WOW will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund if applicable. If a performance is cancelled, WOW will advise regarding any refund entitlements. If a performance is moved or rescheduled, there may be refund limitations.
- In the event that WOW authorises ticket refunds, they will be issued only to the original purchaser and to the original credit card or bank account used for the purchase.
- Licence; Ejection and Cancellation; No Redemption Value
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, a performance where WOW or the performance venue management has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or you are intoxicated or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the performance by others or if you fail to comply with the venue’s terms and conditions of entry.
- A ticket is a revocable licence and a breach of Terms and Conditions will automatically terminate your licence to attend the performance without refund.
- A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
- Unlawful Re-Sale of Tickets; Commercial Purposes
- Tickets may not be packaged or used to enhance the demand for any goods and services or for any other commercial purposes including advertising, promotions or as a prize in any competition without the written permission of WOW.
- Tickets cannot be offered, provided, resold or transferred for a profit.
- Multiple Browser Windows
- When ordering tickets please ensure you are browsing for tickets and placing an order using only one browser window. Using multiple browser windows may result in timer expiration.
- You Are Subject to Search
- You and your belongings may be searched on entry. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the performance without refund or other compensation. Certain items may not be brought into the performance, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs and controlled substances.
- Authenticity and Validity of Tickets
- Entry to a performance may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is unable to be determined, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way.
- Recording, Transmission or Exhibition
- Photography, filming and recording during the performance is strictly prohibited and may result in your removal from any performance where you are found to be in breach of this obligation.
- You grant WOW permission to utilise your image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at the performance (regardless of whether made before, during or after the performance and whether within the venue or in the WOW HUB outside the venue) in any medium or context without further authorisation or compensation.
- Limitation of Liability
- Attendance at any performance is at your own risk and, except in relation to any obligations that cannot be excluded at law (including under any applicable consumer laws), WOW will not be liable for any damage or loss you may suffer arising from the performance or your attendance at the venue. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to ensure you attend the venue at the time stated on your ticket or as otherwise advertised.
- Variation to Terms and Conditions
- WOW reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
- All ticket prices are stated in New Zealand Dollars.
- Ticket holders should be seated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled performance start time.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until an appropriate break in the performance.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability of WOW’s which cannot be limited or excluded at law including under any applicable consumer law such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986.
- If Booking Protect refund protection has been purchased, the terms and conditions relating to this cover are as confirmed by Booking Protect and all matters in relation to this are solely between the ticket purchaser and Booking Protect.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts and governed by New Zealand law.
- Voucher Redemption
- If you redeem a prepaid voucher the additional fees will apply:
- Preferential Fee (from 1 -29 Feb only)
- Booking Fee
- Card processing charge
- Printed and delivered ticket fee (if you choose to select to receive a printed and delivered ticket)
- If you redeem a prepaid voucher the additional fees will apply:
2020 FEES AND CHARGES:
Each booking incurs the following fees and charges:
Booking fee: NZ$5.00
Credit and Debit card fee: 2.50%
Please note: This fee is applied automatically to the whole basket including any add-ons (Souvenir Programme and WOW Picnics and Desserts) on all credit and debit card purchases. The charge includes (but is not limited to) credit and debit card fees and expenses, administration and associated infrastructure costs.) A fee is not payable on payments made by Account2Account, should you at the payment stage choose to pay by Account2Account the Credit & Debit card fee will be removed from your total.
Print and delivered ticket (optional): $9 per booking
Preferential Sales Period: 1 February 2020 – 29 February 2020
When you purchase tickets between 1 February 2020 and 29 February 2020 a Preferential Fee of NZ$25.00 applies for each booking of up to six tickets. If you purchase more than six tickets an additional NZ$25.00 fee applies for each set of six tickets, up to a maximum charge of NZ$100.00.
1-6 tickets = NZ$25.00
7-12 tickets = NZ$50.00
13–18 tickets = NZ$75.00
19 tickets+ = NZ$100.00 (maximum)
Transfer Fee: NZ$15.00 per booking
Printed and delivered ticket reprint fee: NZ$15.00 per ticket
2020 WOW Club Terms and Conditions:
- Automatic inclusion in the 2020 WOW Club is a benefit offered during the preferential booking period (being the month of February).
- You can find the Terms and Conditions of membership in the WOW Club here. If you have any questions about the information provided, don’t hesitate to Contact Us