Terms & Conditions
- Tickets may not be packaged or used for any commercial purposes including advertising, promotions or as a prize in any competition.
- Tickets cannot be used to enhance the demand for any goods and services or as a part of a hospitality and travel package without permission from World of WearableArt® Ltd.
- Tickets cannot be offered, provided, resold or transferred for a profit.
- Tickets are non-refundable but transferable subject to availability and fees.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd accepts no liability for any ticket holder’s failure to attend the show as stated on their ticket.
- Ticket holders should be seated 30 minutes prior to the show. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until an appropriate break in the performance. Venue opens one and half hours prior to show start.
- World of WearableArt ®Ltd reserves the right to remove intoxicated or disorderly people.
- The right of admission is reserved and breach of any terms and conditions could result in non-admittance or removal from the venue.
- Photography, filming and recording are strictly prohibited. Mobile phones must be turned off.
- Purchase of this ticket is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions which are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
WOW® SECURITY POLICY:
Our website uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information.
Your personal information will be used to supply you with WOW® Awards Show tickets or WOW® merchandise. If agreed, it may also be used to inform you about WOW® events, products and services. Your personal information will not be on-sold to any company or individual.
Gift Ticket Vouchers Competition – Win one of 5 backstage passes to WOW® 2017
- Participation in the Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences 01 December 2016 12:00pm NZT and closes 01 January 2017 11pm NZT (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- Five winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool on 02 January 2016 at 12pm. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by Facebook or email. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 14 December 2016 8am NZT, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first five valid entries drawn will win a backstage pass to WOW® 2017. The winners are responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included (as stated in this clause 8), including (where applicable) transport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals.
- The prize must be uplifted from the WOW® Ticketing Office at the TSB Arena, Queens Wharf, Wellington and completed between 23 September 2017 – 08 October 2017 and is subject backstage availability.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- The Promoter of this competition is World of WearableArt® Ltd, 95 Quarantine Road, Annesbrook, Nelson 7011.