Preferential Sales Period: 1 March – 31 March 2017
Anyone can purchase a ticket over this time. When you purchase a ticket between 1 March and 31 March 2017 a preferential fee applies. A $25 Preferential fee for each booking up to six tickets. Additional $25 for each set of six tickets with a maximum charge of $100.00.
up to 6 tickets = $25 Preferential fee
7-12 tickets = $50 Preferential fee
12 – 18 tickets = $75 Preferential fee
19 tickets & over = $100 Preferential fee (maximum)
*Preferential fee waiver applies for a maximum of six tickets per booking. If you purchase more than six tickets additional booking fees will apply. Handling and additional fees apply to all tickets.
Booking fee – $8
Courier Fee (NZ only) – $7
Rural Deliver additional $4
Transfer Fee – $15
Reprint Fee – $8
Preferential fee (per 6 tickets) – $25
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets may not be packaged or used for any commercial purposes including advertising, promotions or as a prize in any competition.
- Tickets cannot be used to enhance the demand for any goods and services or as a part of a hospitality and travel package without permission from World of WearableArt® Ltd.
- Tickets cannot be offered, provided, resold or transferred for a profit.
- Tickets are non-refundable but transferable subject to availability and fees.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd accepts no liability for any ticket holder’s failure to attend the show as stated on their ticket.
- Ticket holders should be seated 30 minutes prior to the show. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until an appropriate break in the performance. Venue opens one and half hours prior to show start.
- World of WearableArt ®Ltd reserves the right to remove intoxicated or disorderly people.
- The right of admission is reserved and breach of any terms and conditions could result in non-admittance or removal from the venue.
- Photography, filming and recording are strictly prohibited. Mobile phones must be turned off.
- Purchase of this ticket is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions which are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
WOW® SECURITY POLICY:
Our website uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information.
Your personal information will be used to supply you with WOW® Awards Show tickets or WOW® merchandise. If agreed, it may also be used to inform you about WOW® events, products and services. Your personal information will not be on-sold to any company or individual.