Terms & Conditions
- Tickets may not be packaged or used for any commercial purposes including advertising, promotions or as a prize in any competition.
- Tickets cannot be used to enhance the demand for any goods and services or as a part of a hospitality and travel package without permission from World of WearableArt® Ltd.
- Tickets cannot be offered, provided, resold or transferred for a profit.
- Tickets are non-refundable but transferable subject to availability and fees.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd accepts no liability for any ticket holder’s failure to attend the show as stated on their ticket.
- Ticket holders should be seated 30 minutes prior to the show. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until an appropriate break in the performance. Venue opens one and half hours prior to show start.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd reserves the right to remove intoxicated or disorderly people.
- The right of admission is reserved and breach of any terms and conditions could result in non-admittance or removal from the venue.
- Photography, filming and recording are strictly prohibited. Mobile phones must be turned off.
- Purchase of this ticket is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions which are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
American Express Offer: How do I Win a Behind the Scenes VIP Tour?
If you are an American Express Card Member, when you purchase your WOW tickets* with American Express you will automatically go into the draw to win a VIP behind the scenes tour. The tour includes:
a) One (1) Behind the scenes VIP tour for two (2) people on the night of their choice (excluding the Awards Show night).
b) A tour of the greenroom where performers warm up / have their makeup and hair done.
c) A walk through the backstage looking at dressing rooms (and WOW garments up close)
d) Learn how the show is organised behind the scenes (and under the stage), and see how our cast and crew of over 400 bring the magic to the stage.
e) The tour takes 45mins to 1 hour.
f) After the tour relax in the media room before the show starts.
*Promotion commences at 6.00am NZST Tues, 15 Mar 2016 and entries close at 5.00pm NZST Sun, 4 Sept 2016. Excludes the Awards show night on 23.09.16. Click here for full T&C’s.
Mother’s Day, 2016
Purchase a gift from the online store and go into win a double pass to the WOW® Awards Show.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter this promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The prize is one double pass to the WOW® Awards Show 2016, on Thursday 06 October 2016 at 8 pm.
- Limit of one entry per person.
- To enter, purchase a gift from the online store between 3 pm Wednesday 27 April 2016 and 11 pm, 08 May 2016.
- Promotion commences 3 pm Wednesday 27 April 2016 and closes 11pm 08 May 2016.
- The draw will take place at 12.00 noon 09 May 2016 at World of WearableArt, 95 Quarantine Road, Annesbrook, Nelson. The winner will be notified on 09 May 2016 by phone or email.
- This prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- World of WearableArt, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or utilising the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. Employees and their immediate families of World of WearableArt Ltd and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- By entering the promotion unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
WOW® SECURITY POLICY:
Our website uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information.
Your personal information will be used to supply you with WOW® Awards Show tickets or WOW® merchandise. If agreed, it may also be used to inform you about WOW® events, products and services. Your personal information will not be on-sold to any company or individual.American Express Offer: How do I Win a Behind the Scenes VIP Tour?
- When accommodation is included in the package, prices are per person based on twin share or unless otherwise specified. Single traveller prices (when shown) are based on a single room.
- You cannot choose your flights. We select your flights in the given time slot and email the details within 2 business days of your booking being made.
- Use it or lose it. You cannot transfer to another person, or get a refund if you cancel or fail to show up.
- No changes, amendments or upgrades are permitted. For any special requirements you need to deal directly with the providers.
Deals are available online for stated sale period or until sold out. Availability of deals is strictly limited – see the online ‘counter’ for the number of seats left which is correct as at the time you first opened this webpage. Deals (including without limitation flights) must be taken on the dates and at the times specified by Air New Zealand. Flight restrictions and routing restrictions apply. All prices are per person based on return economy airfares. Charges or taxes imposed directly by third parties are not included in the price. Child discounts do not apply. Changes and upgrades are not permitted. Deals do not accrue Airpoints Dollars and are not eligible for companion redemption travel or credit towards tier status. Air New Zealand’s conditions of carriage and Booking Conditions apply.
Preferential Sales Period: 1 February- 14 March
Anyone can purchase a ticket over this time. When you purchase a ticket between 1 February and 14 March a preferential fee applies. A $25 Preferential fee for each booking up to six tickets. Additional $25 for each set of six tickets with a maximum charge of $100.00.
Use your American Express Card to purchase your tickets and we’ll waive the $25 preferential fee!*
up to 6 tickets = $25 Preferential fee
7-12 tickets = $50 Preferential fee
12 – 18 tickets = $75 Preferential fee
19 tickets & over = $100 Preferential fee (maximum)
American Express Card member – Preferential Fee Waiver
*Preferential fee waiver applies for a maximum of six tickets per booking. If you purchase more than six tickets a preferential fee will apply. Handling and additional fees apply to all tickets.
THE BREEZE PEOPLES CHOICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 5 Nights for two people in a Premium Beachfront Suite at Pacific Resort Rarotonga
- Return flights for 2 adults to Rarotonga from anywhere on the Air New Zealand Domestic Network.
- Return airport/resort transfers on Rarotonga
- Daily tropical breakfasts at Sandals Restaurant
- Complimentary use of snorkelling gear, kayaks, sun loungers & beach towels
By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
HOW TO ENTER
All correct entries must be received by entering The Breeze Post People’s Choice Competition via:
- Text the three digit garment number followed by a space and your name to 3920 (See the show programme or foyer banners for each garment three digit numbers)
- Online at thebreeze.co.nz/wow
Entry period is between 5pm Thursday the 25 September 2016 to 10pm Sunday 9 October 2016 (NZ TIME). There is no maximum number of entries allowed per individual. The World of WearableArt Ltd will not verify receipt of entries. Incomplete entries will be voided.
The Breeze People’s Choice Award is only open to any individual who is not an employee of World Of WearableArt Ltd, Air New Zealand, Pacific Resort Hotel Group or The Breeze Radio and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and other coordinating agencies involved in the development, implementation or an immediate family member, or are living in the same household of such an employee.
Air New Zealand will provide one winner and guest of The Breeze People’s Choice prize;
One x Round trip flights for two (2) (the winner and one (1) “Guest”) travelling on Air New Zealand from the airport from which Air New Zealand operates nearest the winner’s home town to Rarotonga, Cook Islands. All travel to Rarotonga will be in economy class.
Twin share/ double hotel accommodations for two (2) for five nights in accommodation at Pacific Resort Rarotonga. Transfers included. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize is Eight Thousand Dollars. Actual value of the prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure location and destination. World of WearableArt Ltd reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute and or modify the prize with a prize of equal or greater value with immediate effect at any time prior to the closing date of the The Breeze People’s Choice by advertising that fact. Accommodation is subject to availability at time of prize redemption. All components of this prize are not transferable or redeemable for cash. This Prize cannot be combined with any live specials and tactical campaigns in the market place and cannot be booked via any travel professional or travel wholesaler. Photograph and name of prize winner supplied within seven days of event.
All travel plans for winner and Guest must be made at one (1) time through contacting email@example.com. Once the Guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in World of WearableArt Ltd’s sole and absolute discretion. The Breeze People’s Choice Award winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary.
Once the winners have been contacted, World of WearableArt Ltd. reserves the right to publically name the winners by their first name and first initial of their surname within their social media channels to communicate the prizes have been claimed and to act as a congratulatory message to the prize winners.
Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein that are incurred by winner or Guest, including, without limitation, Hotel credit card hold incidentals, spending money, meals, gratuities, souvenirs, travel insurance, rental car and insurance, visas and other entry requirements for the entire trip, and any other incidentals.
Pacific Group Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation is subject to availability at time of prize redemption.
- Travel is valid 01 November 2015 to 31 March 2016 (with blackout dates from 24 Dec 15 to 9 Jan 2016)
- This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- International and domestic flights are not included in this prize.
- This Prize cannot be combined with any live specials and tactical campaigns in the market place and cannot be booked via any travel professional or travel wholesaler.
Air New Zealand Terms and Conditions
Air New Zealand will provide one winner and guest of The Breeze People’s Choice prize; One x round trip economy flights for two (2) (the winner and one (1) “Guest”) travelling from their nearest Air New Zealand port to Rarotonga, Cook Islands.
Air New Zealand Terms and Conditions
- Return economy flights for two adults to Rarotonga from anywhere on the Air New Zealand Domestic Network.
- Prize must be taken before June 2017 and is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Prize redemption instructions: Air NZ will book the flights and send tickets to the winner
The one prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible and correct entries received by 10pm Sunday 9 October 2016 NZ Time. All decisions in all matters relating to the The Breeze People’s Choice Award are made by World of WearableArt Ltd and are final. Winner will be notified by using the email contact details provided on his/her entry on the voting.
GENERAL RULES & CONDITIONS
By entering The Breeze People’s Choice Award, you agree to receive news and updates from WOW Awards Show, Pacific Resort Hotel Group, Air New Zealand & Mediaworks.
These Terms and Conditions and all matters related to the Competition will be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY PARTICIPATING THE BREEZE PEOPLE’S CHOICE COMPETITION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS WORLD OF WEARABLEART LTD, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES INVOLVED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, INJURIES, OR LIABILITY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY REASON OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING TO AND FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. Any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this competition. World of WearableArt Ltd and their promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by World of WearableArt Ltd, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Competition.