Preferential Sales Period: 1 February – 14 March
Anyone can purchase a ticket over this time. When you purchase a ticket between 1 February and 14 March a preferential fee applies. A $25 Preferential fee for each booking up to six tickets. Additional $25 for each set of six tickets with a maximum charge of $100.00
For example: up to 6 tickets = $25 Preferential fee 7-12 tickets = $50 Preferential fee 12 – 18 tickets = $75 Preferential fee 19 tickets & over = $100 Preferential fee (maximum) American Express Card member – Preferential Fee Waiver Preferential fee waiver applies for a maximum of six tickets per booking. If you purchase more than six tickets additional booking fees will apply. Handling and additional fees apply to all tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets may not be packaged or used for any commercial purposes including advertising, promotions or as a prize in any competition.
- Tickets cannot be used to enhance the demand for any goods and services or as a part of a hospitality and travel package without permission from World of WearableArt® Ltd.
- Tickets cannot be offered, provided, resold or transferred for a profit.
- Tickets are non-refundable but transferable subject to availability and fees.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd accepts no liability for any ticket holder’s failure to attend the show as stated on their ticket.
- Ticket holders should be seated 30 minutes prior to the show. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until an appropriate break in the performance. Venue opens one and half hours prior to show start.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd reserves the right to remove intoxicated or disorderly people.
- The right of admission is reserved and breach of any terms and conditions could result in non-admittance or removal from the venue.
- Photography, filming and recording are strictly prohibited. Mobile phones must be turned off.
- Purchase of this ticket is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions which are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- World of WearableArt® Ltd reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
WOW® Security Policy:
Our website uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information.
Your personal information will be used to supply you with WOW® Awards Show tickets or WOW® merchandise. If agreed, it may also be used to inform you about WOW® events, products and services. Your personal information will not be on-sold to any company or individual.
WOW® is an enabler of creative thinking. We aim to epitomise the entrepreneurial and unconventional spirit that makes the world a colourful and exciting place. Partnership with WOW® will provide alignment with a truly international competition that attracts fashion designers and artists from around the world.
Cindy Sherman Competition Terms & Conditions
- On entry into this promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees of World of WearableArt™, City Gallery Wellington, QT Museum Wellington, their agencies and immediate families.
- The Promoter is World of WearableArt™ (“the Promoter”). Principal Place of Business in New Zealand, 95 Quarantine Road Annesbrook Nelson.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected registrations.
- You must have posted your comment on World of Wearableart facebook page by 5pm Sunday 26 Februaryto be considered for the competition.
- On entry into this promotion, entrants consent to the Promoter and promotional partners using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner or drawn Participant (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting World of WearableArt™, or any other services or promotions offered by the Promoter and promotional partners.
- This promotion commences Wednesday 22nd February, 2017
- The winners will be drawn by Chris Wastney on 26th February and will be notified by email or Private Message on Facebook.
- If the winner is not able to be contacted by email or Private Message then another winner will be drawn.
- One prize will be offered to the winner of the competition draw.
- The prize includes Domestic flights for two to Wellington with Air New Zealand, two tickets to see the exhibition Cindy Sherman at City Gallery Wellington and one night’s double/twin accommodation at QT Museum Wellington for the 11th of March 2017.
- Except as set out in the prize package above, all other expenses, such as transfers to and from airports, of taking up the prize will be at the winners’ own expense.
- Travel must be taken on the date stipulated, is not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- No correspondence will be entered into.